Windows 10 Creators Update Version 1703 (Build 15063) comes in several editions. The ISO images of Windows 10 Creators update 1703 can be different for each edition or all the editions come on the same ISO file.
In this article, we will give the ESD files for each edition of Windows 10 Version 1703. These ESD files can be converted to ISO easily. All these download links come directly from Microsoft’s update servers.
Windows 10 Creators update features
Let’s discuss a few of features of Windows 10 version 1703 first.
- The tool for creating provisioning packages is renamed Windows Configuration Designer. The new Windows Configuration Designer is available in Windows Store as an app.
- Windows Configuration Designer in Windows 10, version 1703, includes several new wizards to make it easier to create provisioning packages.
- The following new Group Policy and mobile device management (MDM) settings are added which are, turn off the Windows Spotlight on Action Center, do not use diagnostic data for tailored experiences, and turn off the Windows Welcome Experience.
- In Windows 10, version 1703, customized Start and taskbar layout can be applied to Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, and Education
- By signing in with an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) account, your employees can give Cortana access to their enterprise/work identity.
- EXE is a new command-line tool available in Windows 10 version 1703 and later versions. MBR2GPT converts a disk from Master Boot Record (MBR) to GUID Partition Table (GPT) partition style without modifying or deleting data on the disk.
- New features in Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) for Windows 10 version 1703 have been added.
- Windows Defender is now called Windows Defender Antivirus.
- The security setting Interactive logon: Display user information when the session is locked has been updated to work with the Privacy settings in Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
- For Windows desktops, users are able to reset a forgotten PIN through Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
- With changes delivered in Windows 10, version 1703, Express updates are now fully supported with System Center Configuration Manager.
These are just a few features I have described. For full feature review, redirects to Microsoft page.
Convert ESD to ISO file
The below-given links are ESD files which can easily be converted to ISO. Just follow the instructions in the below-given article to convert these ESD files to ISO:
Windows 10 Version 1703 Direct Download Links
These links contain Windows 10 creators Update Home and Windows 10 Creators Update Pro versions. At the time of installation, you may decide which you want to install on your system. Once installation will begin, you can activate this version with either your current Windows 7 key or a new Windows 10 key.[sociallocker id=1624]
More versions will be added soon.*If you Like this Post, then please donate some money to help my blog working and running. Thanks